dimecres, 10 de març del 2010

IN 20 YEARS I WILL BE…

In 20 years I will be very tall, with long hair, I will have more of friend and we will go to do some activities on Fridays .I won’t be poor.

I will live in a big house in Figols, with may husband and my two children, first I will be married with him ,then we will have he two children.

In 20 years I will be a teacher. First I will study hard and then I will work with the little children .I will work in Sant Jordi. It’s a little village near my house. Every day I will get up early because I will go to work, then when I finish I will go to my house, I will do this routine every day of the week. On the week end we will do some activities with the family.

In 20 years I will have a lot of hobies, I will like to do many sports, more of them with my family. I won’t smoke.